Saturday, December 8, 2012

Elmo!

Tabitha is obsessed with Elmo.  She loves the cute, furry, red monster.  She often asks if she can watch Elmo in the TV (meaning Sesame Street).

Somehow over the years, I have managed to subscribe to many, many email lists that have sale items.  One of them is called Zuily.  They buy in bulk from a site and then offer a everything at a discount.  They send an email everyday and most days I tend not to even open it.  I fear dangerous things could happen to my checkbook if I do such a thing.  However, one day it caught my eye when I saw Elmo at 65+% off.  I decided to have a peek.  Oh my...such cute things that Tabitha would love.

Let's just say in the end I caved.  I bought Tabitha a three-piece outfit.  It still cost more than I had wanted to spend, but it was worth it when I saw Tabitha's look while I opened up the package when it arrived.

Her response: Thanks mommy for buying Elmo

Not loving the vest (she also doesn't like sweaters and socks)

Finally leaving on the vest (let's just say there was some bribery involved).  The face says it all though about how happy she is be wearing it.

A good picture at grandma and grandpa's house. (The vest didn't stay on after the picture though)

No comments: