Sunday, April 1, 2012

Talking

Tabitha is learning lots of new words these days.  While you may not always understand her, she keeps plugging away.  Some of her favorite words are:

Dada
Mama
Fre (for Fred)
All done
More
Plz (for please)
Up
Down
Wa-Wa (for water)
mi (trying to say mine)
Bubble
Ball
Bu-Bye
Nigh-Nigh (for night-night)
Yeah
No
Thk You (for thank you)

My favorites are "All Done" and "No".  She uses all done for lots of things, but the most amusing time she uses it is when she is done sleeping.  We'll hear her on the monitor or just in general saying all done.   All done, All Done, ALL DONE! 

My other favorite is No.  She is pretty good about not using it a lot (although I am sure that will change).  However, it's the way that Tabitha says No.  It's kind of a nasal sound and goes up in pitch as she says it.  Nooooooo.  I laugh every time!

I am sure I forgot some words, and before I know it I won't be able to keep up with all of them.  Until then we'll keep counting!

No comments: