Sunday, April 22, 2012

A funny story

One of Tabitha's favorite teachers at daycare came up to me the other afternoon and had to share the funniest of stories.  She is not a regular teacher in Tabitha's room, but happened to be subbing in there the other day as one of the teachers had taken a vacation.  She was in the middle of changing a diaper when Tabitha came up to her with a book.  As we all know Tabitha loves her books and is not shy about asking you to read to her. 

Tabitha shows Ms. K. the book.
Ms. K: Tabitha, I'll read it to you in a minute, after I finish changing this diaper.
Tabitha shoves the book into Ms. K's leg
Ms. K:  Tabitha hold your ponies!

So, what does Tabitha do....she grabs the pony on top of her head.  Hahaha!  Okay, so I thought it was really funny.  So now I ask Tabitha to hold her ponies and she grabs her head. 

The pony (aka the sprout!)

No comments: