Friday, August 31, 2012

Elmo book

Tabitha is obsessed with Elmo.  We did the Elmo cupcakes for her birthday and have gotten her numerous Elmo books.  I noticed the other day at daycare it was the Elmo that she picked up to play with first.

In an effort to keep her busy while James and I were working on something, we decided to download a Sesame Street episode onto my iPad.  Well, that did the trick...Tabs loves her Sesame Street (also known as the Elmo book around here) .  She had watched that same episode so many times that she should by now know the letter W.  If it were a VHS tape, I am sure that the thing would be worn out.

Sometimes you just need a distraction to keep them occupied (although now I have to keep the iPad hidden so that she doesn't want to watch all of the time--which she would if we let her).  


No comments: