Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sleeping like a baby...

I try not to talk a lot about Tabitha's sleeping. I am afraid I may jinx something if I do. She's been a good sleeper during the night since about 1 month and a good napper since about month 5. Last month we learned how soundly she really does sleep though.


A thunderstorm came rolling through at about 4 a.m. It wasn't severe, but it was loud. I heard it coming for awhile since Fred decided he was going to wake me up at 3:30. There was one clap of thunder that was so loud that the house shook, caused several electrical outlets to trip, and made the singing camel start singing in Arabic. Of course I freaked like I always do, and it made James wake up as well (which means it was loud). I looked over at the monitor and there was Tabitha sound asleep. Seriously, with all of that she slept through it like it never even happened.


I shouldn't have been surprised though....there have been numerous other ocassions where she's just slept....the smoke detectors going off when she was about 2 weeks old (including the one in her room), me vacuuming right outside of her bedroom (granted the door was closed though).


She truly does "sleep like a baby". Now, if only I could take some clues from her!

No comments: