Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's been awhile since the last post. New pictures are on the camera but no time yet to up load them.

But I am sitting here tonight thinking that it is only three weeks til our little girl turns one. Can you believe it? I surely can't. A couple of colleagues came up to me yesterday, and one reminded me of her upcoming birthday. The other one then mentioned how quickly it seem to have gone by. Yes, yes you are right I told her.

No longer is Tabitha is youngest at daycare...instead she's now the oldest in her room and only a bit longer until she moves up to the next room (trust me our checkbook appreciates that fact). She's one that crawls all over the place. She's the one for whom the door needs to be closed otherwise she'll go wandering. She's the one that needs the cabinets locked and outlet covers on. She's the one that sits in the book corner and looks at books. She's the one that brings the younger (I can't say smaller because there's at least one that is bigger and weighs more than her) kids toys as they are sitting in the jumparoo. She's the one with the family poster up.

What happened? No longer is my little girl an infant, and for just a short while longer she's a baby, and much too soon she'll be a toddler.

Wow...what an amazing, tiring, fun, unforgettable, joyous, exciting, phenomenal, crazy year it has been. Here's to many more!

No comments: