Thursday, January 2, 2014

My goal while on maternity leave was to have a structured day so that Tabitha could feel like she was at school.  I was going to have learning time, play time, arts/crafts time, etc.  Well, I have fell severely short of that goal and I see that it isn't probably going to happen.  I always have great intentions of what I'm going to do, but somehow it never works out.  (Although I must brag that I've now taught Tabs how to write her name...thanks to all of the thank you cards we've been writing).

But the one thing we do quite often is dress up/imaginary play time.  I must say that I feel that this type of play is important and Tabitha is quite good at it.  As you will see from the picture below she played dress up as Cinderella, while coloring a New Years Hat for Jacob.  Then she made up some story and dance and told me all about it.  Next time I will have to write down the story so that she can look back on it someday.

Trying to decide if Jacob is having fun or not
 

No comments: