Sunday, May 27, 2012

My babies

Tabitha has toys...lots of them...made for both boys and girls.  However, I am starting to see the influence of the "older" girls in her room at daycare.  Most of them are about two-and-a half years old and they like to play with their babies.  With that said, Tabitha has now become attached to every stuffed animal and doll that she owns.  They are all as Tabitha likes to say "My babies". 

Tabitha's "babies" go everywhere...car rides, to bed, to school (hence the initials TD written on the forehead of that baby), to dinner and anywhere else that she wants them to go.  Before bed the other night she kept saying that she needed her babies.  So, we kept bringing her favorites, but after each one she said "My babies".  Finally, she ended up with a cribful of babies. 

While I didn't capture the moment that evening...I did get a picture of her and her babies the next morning.
My babies

Cheesy smile!

No comments: