Monday, May 2, 2011


In addition to her own toys, Tabitha loves to play with Fred's toys. I am not sure what the fascination is with them, but she surely enjoys them...especially the fishing pole.



When she was smaller, she used to sit on our laps while we played the game with Fred. This would entertain her as she would watch Fred run back and forth like a buckaroo.




One day I was playing this game with Fred, and needed to get up and get something. Tabitha was sitting next to me, and when I got up it didn't occur to me that she might try and play with Fred's toy. Of course she reached right for it after I got up, but I soon saw that instead of playing with the toy, she was trying to get Fred to play with the toy. I was able to capture a few pictures of her and Fred playing together!










No comments: