Sunday, May 4, 2008

Getting Ready

Everytime I plan a trip...even if it's only to grandma's house in Nebraska I like to start packing early. James always gives me grief since he likes to pack last minute (usually the morning or last hour before we leave). I like to be organized though and make sure that we have everything. I start to panic if not everything is ready at least a day in advance.

Wednesday we leave for Washington D.C. for just a short trip, but I started getting out my clothes on Friday night, and now that it's Sunday I am printing maps and getting everything else ready to go.

James only wonders how long it will be before I start packing for our January trip to Africa. Maybe I'll start next week...

Before our trip to Seattle in May/June 2007. Fred is sad that we are leaving.

No comments: