Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring!

Spring is almost here. The weather is getting nicer, the snow is melting, and water is coming in the basement. These are all tell-tale signs of spring. However, before I get too happy about spring, I do catch myself remembering that March is typically the time that it snows...a lot! But we can dream.



A few weeks ago...well, a month already, James and I went skiing. Pathetically, it was the one and only time that I made it out this year. At least we went for two days to Lutsen.

While I like winter, despite being cold all of the time, there is always something wonderful about spring...the birds chirping, the sun staying up later, and the trees blooming. However, I know that just around the corner is summer when it is hot, humid, and I feel miserable all of the time. Until then though, I'll enjoy every minute of it!

No comments: