Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Tabitha (part 1)

Thursday we spent the day together as a family...just roaming around town doing different things. We started the day at the zoo, where we saw the monkeys, penguins, tropical animals, and animals native to Minnesota. Next, we went on a errand, which Tabitha did a great job being patient with us at (it probably helped that she got sample blocks to play with). We then went to Emma Krumbee's for lunch (a great apple picking place). While the apples weren't ready to pick yet, the restaurant held lots of fun, new, and exciting things for us. Finally, we stopped at grandma's house for a few presents.


Whew...what a day!
Ohhh...a package from Auntie Abby. There has to be something good in here!


I love the zoo (and my dada!)


First bite of chocolate malt


What is this...I am not sure that I like it...it's cold....


Ah...I do like chocolate malts. I can't believe you've been hiding this from me. This is WAYYYYY better than those vegetables that you try to make me eat.


Surprise birthday treat!


Dada and Tabitha enjoying her birthday treat!


Had to get at least one picture of the birthday girl in her hat!

No comments: