Saturday, September 20, 2008

Productivity

My husband had the week off of work this week, so I put him to work at home. He painted the hallway to the basement, seeded the yard, sanded the deck, mowed the lawn, stained the stairs in the garage amongst the many other things he did.

So, this weekend is my weekend to live up to his productivity that he started during the week. Today I have stained the deck (most of it...everything but the spindles and the area near the cocooning caterpiller, made muffins and cookies, putting together our itinerary for vacation a week away, packing for the vacation, dust the house, and did some laundry...plus my daily three mile run. Tomorrow I need to finish the laundry, vacuum the house and continue planning the vacation if I don't get it done today.

There's always so much to do and not enough time!

No comments: